|Please help us with our research by participating in our studies. Fill out the appropriate form based on the criteria listed below.
Click here if you meet the following criteria:
Click here if your child meets the following criteria:
- Child of Deaf Adults (codas) between the ages of 18–55, fluent in both American Sign Language (ASL) and English
- Adult Deaf signer between the ages of 18-45, exposed to ASL before the age of 6
- Deaf child between the ages of 3–10 who is learning ASL
- Deaf child between the ages of 3-10 who is orally trained and not learning a sign language
- Kid of Deaf Adults (kodas) between the ages of 0-10 years who is exposed to ASL and English