Development News (RSS)
Alphabetical Listing of Sites
- The Development Gateway Foundation’s online resources portal for development information and knowledge-sharing worldwide. The tools on this web site bring together people and organizations around the globe who are working to improve life in developing countries.
ELDIS (University of Sussex)
- A gateway to global development information on international development issues.
Global Development Network
- GDN is a worldwide association of research and policy institutes promotes the generation, sharing, and application to policy of multidisciplinary knowledge for the purpose of development. We seek to identify the challenges of development and offer solutions from a different perspective - that of researchers living in developing and transition countries. Our aim is to equip people living in the daily crisis of poverty with the skills to provide their own home-grown solutions. This would ensure that policy emerging out of this local knowledge has two essential features ensuring its success - broad based support and relevance
Society for International Development (SID)
- The Society for International Development (SID) is a global network of individuals and institutions concerned with development which is participative, pluralistic and sustainable. SID has over 3000 members in 80 countries and 45 local chapters. It works with more than 100 associations, networks and institutions involving academia, parliamentarians, students, political leaders and development experts, both at local and international level.
The Third World Network
- Third World Network (TWN) is an independent non-profit international network of organisations and individuals involved in issues relating to development, Third World and North-South affairs.
Back to top